This weekend millions of Americans will be gathered together with family, loved ones, and good friends to give thanks for the blessings that have been bestowed upon them. But really, it's about the food. Here at Capitol Baseball we want to continue a tradition we started last year and share with you what we are thankful for. We would love it if you shared your thoughts in the comments!
- Wilson Ramos playing ball down in VZ.
- The hope of another Spring Training.
- MLB Network.
- Former Nats Greats.
- Michael Morse having a breakout season and finishing 19th in the MVP voting.
- Chien-Ming Wang returning to baseball healthy after two years on the DL.
- The Yankees and Phillies both not winning the World Series.
- An ace to our staff.
- That our uniforms don't look like the Miami Marlins unis.
- Twitter changing the way we gather news (Follow us @CraigMac and @TheMacHenry).
- The new tobacco policy for MLB.
- That Bryce Harper is only 19 years-old.
- That we were able to build through spending money in the draft, before these new and draconian restrictions.
- That more people than just Joe and I listened to our new podcast - Now available on iTunes!
- That we have the opportunity to share our thoughts and have people join us in legit baseball dialogue.
What are you thankful for? Share in the comments!