Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

Capitol Baseball wanted to take this time to wish all of you very Happy Holidays and once again express our thanks. When we started this blog early in the 2010 season, I never thought I'd get more than one or two readers a day. I just wanted to talk about the Nats more than I already did... which is a lot.

Then guys like Dave Nichols and Mark Zuckerman stepped in and everything changed. People started to flow in from their sites, and then more of you just started to come directly here to read what I, and now Mac and I, had to say. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

We've enjoyed this experience a great deal, and we're showing no signs of slowing down. We simply wanted to wish everyone a safe, healthy, and happy time with their friends and family during this holiday season. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment